- Practice shaping your bait-buster after opening the package.
- Adjust the bend of the lure ,they way you want it to swim. Start with approximate 1" bend for best results.
- Fish the bait-buster lure the way you would bait.
- For a slow crippled look, aim for a one revolution per second. [ May try a slight bend at the tail end ]
- The bait-buster lure is known to catch salmon, bottom fish, whitefish [ all species ].
- If you must apply fish scent, apply close to the head. A drop or 2 is enough.
- Avoid using scent when the dog fish are around.
- Fluorescent UVA light spray is now on the market.
- Downrigger trolling is best.
- Trolling against the flow of the tide, maintain the angle of the downrigger line @ approximately 45 degrees, for the consistent presentation, it will keep the action of the bait-buster the same. High percentage of fish caught when turning the boat.
- Mooching with the use of a banana weights, drifting, casting and jigging. Is another way of using the bait-buster lure.
- Use glow bait-busters for early morning, late afternoon, cloudy day and when fishing deep.
- When you catch a fish, check to see what size the baitfish your fish has been feeding on. Match the bait-buster size to the baitfish size.
- Flashers are useful when fishing bait-busters. Like any other fishing, it is necessary to connect the bait-buster leader line to a swiveled ball bearing bead chain attachment to prevent twisting lines.
- Either flashers or dodgers, we recommend using 42" to 54" length of leader with up to 50 lbs. Test .
- When putting the line out, it is necessary to drive the boat straight to prevent tangles with your other line and try to avoid acute turns.
Suggested pounds test:
- 4" Bait-buster lure = 25 lbs. Test (max.)
- 5" Bait-buster lure = 30 lbs or more. Test
- 6" Bait-buster lure = 40 to 50 lbs. Test (max.)
What is Bait-Buster |
Where to Buy Bait-Buster
Simple Instructions |
How good is it?
Copyrightę 2006 Bait-Buster«
All rights reserved